Texas Notary2Pro Signing Agent Course – San Antonio (Saturdays)
Saturday, Mar 23, 2019
9:00am – 4:00pm
Call us at (210)343-5007 or email us at: email@example.com learn about scheduling convenient “One on One” or group training.
Learn how to earn money closing real estate loans as a mobile notary signing agent:
What does this mean?
San Antonio, Texas notaries and those in surrounding areas, interested in becoming Notary2Pro certified, can now take a live course, that includes the same great training and information offered in the Notary2Pro online training courses.
Those who complete the live training will still need to take and pass the Notary2Pro online certification test. Students who successfully complete the course and pass the certification test will be considered Notary2ProGraduates, and enjoy all the same privileges enjoyed by students who complete Carol Ray’s online course.
How does this training differ from the online course?
- The Texas Notary Signing Agent Course will be an all-day live training course.
Mentoring will also be available.
SIGNING AGENT COURSE PRICING:
Texas Notary2Pro Notary Signing Agent Course & Certification Test: $295.00 Price w/mentoring: $395.00 (60 days)
- Register online then mail in payment (payable to My San Antonio Mobile Notary) to: 17460 IH 35 N, Suite #430, PMB 421, Schertz, TX 78154 – Payment must be received prior to the date of the event. Seat/registration is not confirmed until payment is received.
- Register and Pay online: https://texasnotary2prosigningagenttraining.eventbrite.com
- Call (210) 343-5007, register and make a credit card payment by phone.
- Register online then request an invoice.
- Registration must be completed and fee(s) paid prior to the start of class. Those waiting to pay “at the door” will be subject to a $15 surcharge.
- For More Info Call: (210) 343-5007 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we cover in the Texas Notary Signing Agent Course:
PHASE IIntroduction to the course What to expect as a Signing Agent Everything you need to conduct signings How to set up your home based business Data Management Various types of signings What you need to know: Title/Escrow Where do you fit in? PHASE 2 – DOCUMENTS You will be introduced to a full set of loan documents which are fully marked with instructions and tips. You will learn what the documents are, how to explain them to the borrower’s and how to notarize and execute the documents. PHASE 3: The Exam Upon completion of the Course, you will have the option to take an exam. In order to be certified by Notary2Pro, you will be required to achieve a 90% accuracy on the 65 question exam. If you fail, you will be able to re-take the exam, at no additional charge. Upon successful completion of the course and exam, a Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to you.
110 E. Houston Street, 7th Floor
San Antonio, Texas, 78205